I have just bought the benefit pore proof to try and help battle my huge pores. combination uneven skin. All the products are travel sized and I bought the set for £28.50.
The set contains;
- the POREfessional PRO balm
- the POREfessional: agent zero shine
- dr. Feelgood a velvety complexion balm
- the POREfessional: license to blot
- shy beam matte highlighter
How it recommends to apply the products;
- To apply the POREfessional: agent zero shine, tap powder into lid & dip brush.
- Sweep on moisturized skin or over makeup to mattify your complexion.
- Lightly stroke & blend our nude pink matte-radiance highlighter, shy beam, along cheek & brow bones or anywhere you want to enhance.
- Pat on our cult-favorite velvety complexion balm, dr. feelgood, with its accompanying sponge or dab on the POREfessional: license to blot instant oil blotting stick on face using short, swift strokes...alone or over makeup.
Well its quite a good set, good to trial out all the various different products unfortunately I have not found it really making that much difference to my makeup. I followed it's step by step guide from above and the following day did my usual makeup routine and I can honestly say that there was not noticable difference to my skin.
I do however think that on some skin types (ones with less problems than mine) will get on better with these products.