Monday 25 January 2016

Spectrum Collections Glam Clam Brushes Review

I bought these amazing makeup brushes just before Christmas, I was completely in love with their design and colour!

The delivery of the brushes was quite slow but I was not disappointed when they arrived. The brushes came individually wrapped so they were in perfect condition. The set came with a lovely had written note which I thought was a nice touch.

I have now been using these brushes for about month now and overall they have been good brushes. I have had a couple of issues, one of the brushes the largest A01 brush lost a few hairs on its first use and the angled brush the A05 is a bit to soft to pick up makeup unless it is very pigmented. However overall I have loved using these brushes, they washed well are versatile and at £59.99 are very reasonably priced, that works out at £5.99 per brush plus the beautiful clam case.


Instagram media walshbryony - #spectrum makeup brushes! Great customer services and I just LOVE this clam brush set! Ugh to beautiful! #makeup #brushes #love #beauty #spectrumbrushes

Instagram media walshbryony - I side the clam! These are just too perfect! #spectrum #makeup #makeupbrushes #beauty #loveit #love #spectrumbrushes

No comments:

Post a Comment