Wednesday 27 January 2016

The Balm How 'Bout Them Apples Review and Swatches

I have been using the Balms blush and lip palette for a few weeks now, I know its been out for a while but I was late to the party.

First off I think the packaging is cute as hell, however I wish it was either metal or plastic as I find that cardboard packaging gets dirty and tired pretty quickly.

Now to the actual product- they are very pigmented and creamy. You only need a small amount to give yourself a nice blush or lip tint. I have used all of the colours on different days and I must say they all look pretty good! My favourite shades are probably the 2 darkest shades caramel and cobbler.

The palette retails for £27.99 which I think is pretty fair- however I would be much happier at this price if the packaging wasn't cardboard!





No comments:

Post a Comment