Sunday 7 February 2016

Sephora Haul Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks- Double Dare, Lovestruck and Lolita

I have heard so much about the Kat Vod D Liquid Lipsticks that I just had to get my hands on some of them! I tried to find a provider int he UK but unfortunately I had to order these from Sephora and fork out the international shipping cost (13.79)

The shipping was relatively fast I ordered these on the Sunday and the package arrived by the following Friday. The products came in a huge box considering how small the products were but this did ensure that all of the products came in pristine condition!

I have now worn Lolita ad Lovestruck, I adore both of them and they are nowhere near as drying as I thought they would be or as other liquid lipsticks I have used. Their lasting power is also fantastic I ate and drank (and even brushed my teeth) whilst wearing the lipsticks and the colour barely budged.

The problem is that now I want ALL of the colours of these liquid lipsticks and I just don't think my bank account will allow it!


My Sephora Haul 3 Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks and freebies!

From left to right Double Dare, Lovestruck and Lolita
From left to right Double Dare, Lovestruck and Lolita

Wet in warm light
From left to right Double Dare, Lovestruck and Lolita

Dry in warm light

Dry in white light

My Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment